7 Aug 2014

A morning walk through the gardens

This morning, I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping in the gardens out the bedroom window.  I was happy to hear babies cheeping for their parents... honestly, with Lammas gone past now, I've been kind of blah knowing that Fall is quickly approaching.

It seems to soon to me, considering the state of some of the vegetables in my garden.  Below is a photo of my cucumber and tomato plants. 



 Even now, as I type, there is a cool breeze coming through the window and making me feel the chill in the air.  Isn't it too soon? (deep sighs)  How is your garden doing this year?

The herbs are doing awesome tho..

My lemon Balm is just growing like mad...

  
This years batch of Wormwood is doing marvelous! I think I'll be cutting some of this and moving it to a new location as there's not much room left in the front bed for this plant.  It's grown several feet high now.   I do sell this organic Wormwood on my Etsy site, (this particular listing is for a set of several herbs) but if you would like to order some, please just message me.

Wormwood is particularly good for these magickal purposes:
• Protection in vehicles
• Psychic Powers
• Love
• Calling Spirits

I also sell 1 oz packages if you need larger amounts.  (click here to see if you are interested) 

And as I finished my morning walk... a lovely young male hummingbird came to say hello.  It's a quick picture as he was jetting about the yard looking for freshly opened flowers to visit.


What a lovely way to start the day off..
I'm glad you came along for the walk.
Valrie




0 comments:

Post a Comment